Favorite Capital City Skyline Part II

TBurban

Capital Cities  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite capital city skyline?

• Montgomery
    • Little Rock
    • Tallahassee
    • Baton Rouge
    • Frankfort
    • Jackson
    • Raleigh
    • Oklahoma City
    • Columbia
    • Nashville
    • Austin
    • Richmond

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Batman has no superpowers. Give me Superman or Wonder Woman any day. ;)

Mr. Bat is the man. Superman and WW have superpowers so big deal. Mr. Bat has to rely on his bag of tricks otherwise he could be killed off. Superman does not have this problem. It is possible that Superman is an under performer. All you have to do is look at his old TV show and see that he can't eve fly without wires. Does he really have super powers?

Superman can pull out magic saran wrap from his "S" shield, which he uses to capture the bad guys (and keep them fresh for days) :rofl:

In order: Nashville, Richmond, Columbia, Little Rock, Austin, Oklahoma City, Raleigh, Jackson, Baton Rouge, Tallahassee, Montgomery, and Frankfort

• 2 weeks later...

Okay this was really hard for me, but Ima go with Richmond. It has the density, the buildings, river, etc. Oklahoma City has alot of density too and is really underated. However I love the skylines of Nashville and Austin. Little Rock is very impressive with its size. I would put Austin next, dosen't have much height but the terrian sets it off. Nashville, then Little Rock would round it off.

Nashville by a long shot and it will only get better with the all the cranes I see in the pics and then Signature and the rest. Plus I see posts of a 700 foot Hotel is next on the list after Signature. IF all that goes as planned, Nashville will pull away from the rest completely and be right with Charlotte.

Then Richmond

Little Rock

OK City

Columbia

If we were going for "best" here, I'd go with Richmond for density's sake. Nashville's skyline still has some gaps that need to be filled in (and are getting filled in), but the density of Richmond's skyline doesn't give that impression--even if the architectural variety isn't all that great.

Columbia needs one in the 450'-500' range and two in the 600'-700' range and it will be set.

Archived