Downtown Motorcycle Parking Problems

houseofdon

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to think that I could go around the gate no problem, but I would think the Ellis guys would get wise and do something to my bike. Logically it makes sense that they would leave you alone if you weren't taking up a space, but I somehow doubt they wouldn't make a stink about it in some way. There are alleys right next to my building that I could park in. And I'm not sure who owns the rights to those spots. But I feel pretty unsafe about that. It seems like it would be inviting to someone doing something to the bike.

Your right I saw those yesterday as well. I inquired about them and I think the cost is no different than getting a monthly parking pass for a car. $150.

The ground lot next to Mckay, accross from Rosa Parks might be worth trying. There is room there to get a bike in and out.

Archived