Is there anyway to get a skyline rendering...

nashvol85

with the Signature Tower, completed Viridian, and the new SunTrust?

Also, this might seem like a monumental task...but if anyone wants to see how good/bad/out of place the Signature really looks, then maybe someone should create a digital recreation of all of the downtown buildings to see what they all look like computerized. Of course the Signature is going to look out of place if all of the buildings in a picture are real and it is computerized...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These you mean......

May not be a high enough perspective for the entire tower to fit in the pic.

56938905.panorama1a.jpg

And this one.....

57240899.arareview.jpg

Maybe perhaps this one will do in place of the first one.....and yes, that is a rainbow in the pic.

60160136.arainbowpan1a.jpg

Fine by me. You see the link to my site in my sig. Use what you need.

I look forward to seeing what you guys do. I could whip one out pretty fast, but this is more fun.

Plus I would really need to clear it with the Tony. So I'll kick back and watch.

SSG & I worked on these tonight...

Thanks for the photos to work with, Lexy-- Tony's tower is so tall, it gets into the matte!

lexyfrontgeeksphotoshop.jpg

Behold the lens flare :rofl:

lexyfrontgeeksphotoshoplf.jpg

Here's what it might look like to have another large project balance things out. Against the wishes of a few homeless members of the Homeless Advisory Counsel, we plopped down a ~700 ft hotel in the city park across from the library.

In this case, there's a big party going on poolside at the patio. (Or maybe at the dog run?) :ph34r:

sigwlight2.jpg

Man...that makes me now wish we had a 700 footer being built with it!! That looks awesome! Looks like a totally different city. At first I thought it was Denver or something!

I know what you mean. Even CC2 would have made a big difference. ST will still look great while we wait for another tower or two. Hmmmmmm, maybe we could put in some of those fake skyline backdrops for tourist pictures that make it look like you're standing in front of NYC etc. Instant 700-800 footers! :blink:

Anyone else notice how small the Cumberland looks compared to all the other talls?

While I hope we see some 700' towers I would like to see another 20+ floor apartment towers go up to serve the market for those who don't want or cannot afford to buy downtown.

I know what you mean. Even CC2 would have made a big difference. ST will still look great while we wait for another tower or two. Hmmmmmm, maybe we could put in some of those fake skyline backdrops for tourist pictures that make it look like you're standing in front of NYC etc. Instant 700-800 footers! :blink:

SSG--from your avatar--I see you are hovering by the Sig spire and crown, ever ready in your internationally recognizable superhero garb, poised to save our fair city from...from... (...) ...from... :ph34r: uhhh...from... From something very, VERY scary... Whatever it is, I'll lend my own grey matter (and pocket protector) to help save the day...

SSG--from your avatar--I see you are hovering by the Sig spire and crown, ever ready in your internationally recognizable superhero garb, poised to save our fair city from...from... (...) ...from... :ph34r: ...from... From something very, VERY scary... Whatever it is, I'll lend my own grey matter (and pocket protector) to help save the day...

Thank you good and faithful friend. I have you to thank for the new "Skyscrapergeek physique". Fear not, for I will do my best to protect our fair city from all things scary and those who fight for...all...things...scary. :blink: -SSG

SSG & I worked on these tonight...

Thanks for the photos to work with, Lexy-- Tony's tower is so tall, it gets into the matte!

lexyfrontgeeksphotoshop.jpg

Behold the lens flare :rofl:

lexyfrontgeeksphotoshoplf.jpg

Here's what it might look like to have another large project balance things out. Against the wishes of a few homeless members of the Homeless Advisory Counsel, we plopped down a ~700 ft hotel in the city park across from the library.

In this case, there's a big party going on poolside at the patio. (Or maybe at the dog run?) :ph34r:

sigwlight2.jpg

The pic in the middle looks like a big middle finger pointed at Atlanta and Charlotte.

What's that really tall building to the left of S.T.?

That there my friend is the 700ft hotel me and my partners have in the works. We have all the financing lined up, we are currently taking construction bids. We hope to start digging in the next month or so.

That there my friend is the 700ft hotel me and my partners have in the works. We have all the financing lined up, we are currently taking construction bids. We hope to start digging in the next month or so.

Which street?

btw...I like the rendering...and I agree it will take just one or two 600-800 ft towers to balance out tSig.

Archived