Show your faces GR forumers

MJLO

Ok I brought this up in the watering hole, but I decided to just start a thread to see if any of you :ph34r: stealthy souls are brave enough to show your face. Jayblogger feel free to post a blurry pic of yourself and we'll all guess :thumbsup: . I missed the last few meetups due to things beyond my control. But in case any of you were wondering what that annoying dude MJLO looked like,

here I is, Standing up for nerds everywhere!

144877585_446e1ad0bf.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, that's you all right, MJLO, though I seem to remember you wearing glasses.

Here's me with my dear girl, Jackie.

post-5766-1147988159_thumb.jpg

hey, quick question: how much do one of those cool scooters cost, I want something like that when i move DT in a couple of months :)

Jayblogger feel free to post a blurry pic of yourself and we'll all guess

OK... here's a blurry pic of me stolen from one of my other blogs:

blurry_me.jpg

:D If anyone wants to see a non-blurry pic of me, ya gotta bribe me with bonus points or something else in trade ;)

Great idea, MJLO.

You can also use my personal site, www.tsukigawa.net -- it's 100% public so your photo won't be private to specific people, but it's completely free and doesn't have any annoying stipulations. Each image requires validation by myself (to prevent obscene images from going live) but I can hook you up with an account that doesn't require validation

^ strange...you didn't resemble the Elephant Man at the meet-up. :shok:

I was going for more of the Scramble Suit look from the book A Scanner Darkly. Here's a less blurry picture.

minijonb.0.jpg

issues.jpg

I have issues...

dbrok... I like the "blurry" girl in the picture... do ya think she'd go for a "blurry" guy like me? ;) OK, no more blurry picture jokes for today. :D

Archived