Show your faces GR forumers

MJLO

Receiving pictures of women in my email may not go over well with my Wife. :rofl: What exactly the problem you're having? Make sure you click on "all images" on flickr, and then copy the URL that it gives you underneath the photo size you want.

My pic above is a Flickr hosted pic.. so it's working.. :whistling:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jane that's a cute picture!

Why, thank you! The credit goes to photographer Brianna Graham who

took a bunch of shots in the parking structure used by (?) - can't

remember, but will soon be the cosmetology school. See, I'm not

intimidating at all. :rolleyes:

10 years ago they were briefly my favorite band. I wore out the grooves on the Astronaut CD ;) However, I never found a way to see Hum live.

man... they are still my favorite band. have you heard Downward is Heavenward??? Pretty much the most amazing album EVER!! And the Puppets/Aphids EP has two of the best songs written,.... ever. There are some amazing HUM side projects too.

man... they are still my favorite band. have you heard Downward is Heavenward??? Pretty much the most amazing album EVER!! And the Puppets/Aphids EP has two of the best songs written,.... ever. There are some amazing HUM side projects too.

Downward never quite did it for me, but I never picked up the EP. Did they really play a reunion show last year?

Downward never quite did it for me, but I never picked up the EP. Did they really play a reunion show last year?

yeah... they played one in 2003 at Furnace Fest, AL and one last year at some Budweiser promotion thing in Champaign. I went to neither of them :(

Are you a fellow Hummer?

Totally off topic, again, sorry for the non-Hum fans. I saw them at St. Andrews in 95 or 96. Great show, great band. (I do think it's a bit of an oddity that three people (that I know of) on this forum like such a non-mainstream band.

Okay, back on topic - I don't think I'm old enough (not enough posts) to be able to add my pic...what's the rule on that anyway?

Archived