Show your faces GR forumers

MJLO

100th reply of the topic zomgz!

Anywho, I just found a pic of me on my own website that I did not realise was there:

PDR_0011.JPG

It was taken last summer right around the last few days of June or first few days of July.. It was taken at The Lost City in Holland when they just got their In The Groove 2 machine. I played the hell out of that thing... now its at Zap Zone on 28th St. Haven't had enough money to play it like I used to, though.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look it's the fam!!! One of my friends was kind enough to point out to me that my brothers and sisters and I are all skin pigmentedly challenged, I can't help it, I go from casper white, to off white, and then back to casper. The one in the creepy hat, is my twin.

161878748_81c92733a7.jpg

Look it's the fam!!! One of my friends was kind enough to point out to me that my brothers and sisters and I are all skin pigmentedly challenged, I can't help it, I go from casper white, to off white, and then back to casper. The one in the creepy hat, is my twin.

161878748_81c92733a7.jpg

:P I was going to say the girl in the hat was kinda hot, but now i feel weird :unsure:

One of my friends was kind enough to point out to me that my brothers and sisters and I are all skin pigmentedly challenged, I can't help it, I go from casper white, to off white, and then back to casper.

That must work out very well in Arizona.

:blush: (he's not blushing; he's burnt)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived