Show your faces GR forumers

MJLO

A lot of people use Flickr here (http://www.flickr.com). Photobucket and Flickr seem to be the top two, but there are many others as well. Hope that helps.

Joe

Others are likely curious, too. You need a photo sharing service such as Photobucket. (GRDad uses another one, and for some reason those links aren't visible on some machines.) Upload pics there, then copy their URL and paste into a message here.

If you hit Reply to the pic I put up, you can see the code for it.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, thanks, Budgie - you really know how to swell an already huge noggin. You must be one talented pup if you can be congenial AND type.

PS - I love this idea- there are so many times where I am at a gathering where there would be lots of UPers, but I am stuck wondering who is who. I have asked about 6 guys if they are the mysterious GRDadof3!

Hey, thanks, Budgie - you really know how to swell an already huge noggin. You must be one talented pup if you can be congenial AND type.

PS - I love this idea- there are so many times where I am at a gathering where there would be lots of UPers, but I am stuck wondering who is who. I have asked about 6 guys if they are the mysterious GRDadof3!

Archived