Grand Rapids Jewelry Stores

Why isn't anyone bashing the freakin' robber? Geez almighty.

I don't think anyone is condoning the robber. If the jeweler had shot the robber inside his store this would be a completely different conversation.

The point was about a shop keeper shooting up a busy public street.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why isn't anyone bashing the freakin' robber? Geez almighty.

Because someone who robs people is just plain scum. It goes without saying that he/she should be thrown to the wolves. A business owner should be above that.

I can't believe people are excusing someone for opening fire on a public street? Even the police are not allowed to do that. Jeeezzzzzz! If that's what Herkner means by downtown not being friendly to his cause (by people not supporting his decision to declare war on innocent bystanders), Sayonara Herkner. Someone call Medawar and tell him there's a spot opening up.

I can't believe people are excusing someone for opening fire on a public street? Even the police are not allowed to do that. Jeeezzzzzz!

Sure they are, although they technically aren't supposed to, they get away with it. Look at the MSP officer who shot and killed an unarmed homeless man and got away with it completely, I think it was even in Greektown, around bar closing. That's a whole nother discussion though...

Yeah, the point of being angry at the Jeweler, is that he lost all composer, went second amendment happy. Put innocent peoples lives in jeopardy. Over insured inventory. Noone disagrees that you should be able to protect your property, but what he did was more vigalent. I have other thoughts on it but they are not pertinant.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived