Bon Secours Wellness Arena

distortedlogic

Columbia's Vista was expected to have a nice go with the women's regional, as USC is the top seeded team in the country. I hate that for all the bars and restaurants, and hotels, taxi drivers, Uber, Lyft, etc, that have been adversely impacted by what is happening. Having said that, I can't say I disagree with the decision to shut things down, even if I am not changing the way I live my life, personally.

• 5 months later...

BSWA announced today that they have selected a new food and beverage partner for the arena, replacing Centerplate who has been there since the building opened. Levy is the F&B provider for many of the larger venues around us.

https://greenvillearenadistrict.com/greenville-arena-district-and-levy-collaborate-to-elevate-the-food-and-beverage-experience-at-bon-secours-wellness-arena/

• 1 month later...

How big this really is:

“The Southern Conference and Furman University will co-host the events after the city was selected out of more than 3,000 bid applications for 86 of the 90 NCAA events.

The two events are expected to bring an $11.6 million in economic spending to the Upstate and 26,000 attendees. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 2:57 PM, apaladin said:

In case you didn’t know Carrie Underwood has been in Greenville all week rehearsing for her new tour.  The first show is at the Well Saturday night. They interviewed her from the Well on the Today Show this morning. 

Edited by apaladin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, apaladin said:

In case you didn’t know Carrie Underwood has been in Greenville all week rehearsing for her new tour.  The first show is at the Well Saturday night. They interviewed her from the Well on the Today Show this morning. 

https://www.today.com/video/carrie-underwood-talks-denim-and-rhinestones-tour-her-family-150648389585

• Like 3

• 3 months later...