Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greenville

City Scapes Wine

2 posts in this topic

Don't know if you guys know about this, but a local wine called City Scapes is available. I am not sure where the grapes are from, but it is bottled locally by a company on Orchard Park Drive in Greenville. It seems to be more of a table wine, and you can get either "Urban Red" or "Urban White." It is interesting because the label has a rendering of the West End skyline, with the liberty bridge and Riverplace buildings on it. I picked up a bottle of the red, and it was $10.99. We'll see if it is worth the price, but I had to have a bottle just for the novelty of it with our own city on the label. :thumbsup:

P.S. The wine is available at The Cook's Station in the West End, across Main Street from the Army-Navy Store.

P.P.S. Look for a story about City Scapes wine by John Boyanski in next week's Greenville Journal. ;)

This is great! Thanks for the info Greenville! Can't wait to buy a bottle.....and come holiday time, what a great gift for friends and relatives! :thumbsup: Once you open the bottle and try it, let us know what you think of the taste.