CONSTRUCTION THREAD : In-fill and small projects

TREY

I was helping work on the old building you have pictures of. They were calling it the keys building. I believe some lawyers are going to rent it out. They already rent the parking spaces in the parking lot beside it for 1000 dollars per month per space. That is no typo either.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought we had a dedicated thread for Collins Corner, but couldn't find it, so I'll put this in the small infill thread.

Anyway, was by there this morning and construction activity is well underway. :thumbsup: So nice to see this kind of infill happening on Pleasantburg. :thumbsup: Also great to see how hot Port City is on the Greenville market and taking on Starbucks head to head with all the locations.

DSC00982.jpg

DSC00983.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trees have been cleared as the first steps of phase two at the Preserve at Parkins Mill get underway. This development is extremely nice and is being built fairly fast. You should check it out if you haven't recently.

Also, Rumor has it that Greenville golfer Bill Haas has bought a house in the development. It's great to have another star athlete in the city limits. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

100_0265.jpg

I know at a glace this just seem like a nice new home (It may be an office some other building built to look like a house) but what is interesting is were it is located. This building is located across the street from the Washington street post office on Oscar. This could eventually be the edge of Mulberry Park but for now a very rough part of town. Very brave people with a lot of faith in the future. :unsure:

100_0265.jpg

I know at a glace this just seem like a nice new home (It may be an office some other building built to look like a house) but what is interesting is were it is located. This building is located across the street from the Washington street post office on Oscar. This could eventually be the edge of Mulberry Park but for now a very rough part of town. Very brave people with a lot of faith in the future. :unsure:

• 4 months later...

Anyone know anything about this development? It looks like new townhomes (the units seem sizable) are under construction on Russell Ave in the North Main area. Looks to be 3 or 4 under construction, and street frontage for 4 to 6 additional. Nice area for infill. :thumbsup:

DSC03117.jpg

Archived