Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cloudship

Cirque at the DCU

2 posts in this topic

OK, not specifically about Urban Design, but...

Cirque du Soleil is going to be showing their Delerium concert at the DCU center for two nights in July. I post thins not only because I am excited, but because it is a pretty big drawing show to bring in. I have thought that the Centrum, sorry DCU center, has been focusing mainly on sports and not much on concerts and the like, and kind of faded from the spotlight, This is the type of thing that would get people out into the city to enjoy dinner.

OK, not specifically about Urban Design, but...

Cirque du Soleil is going to be showing their Delerium concert at the DCU center for two nights in July. I post thins not only because I am excited, but because it is a pretty big drawing show to bring in. I have thought that the Centrum, sorry DCU center, has been focusing mainly on sports and not much on concerts and the like, and kind of faded from the spotlight, This is the type of thing that would get people out into the city to enjoy dinner.

Yeah, Cirque has been coming to Hartford every summer for the past 3 or 4 years now and it's always a great draw. Delerium was already here I think, and they have a new show coming here this summer.