Detroit: The City - Part 3

hudkina

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's on Trumbull in the North Corktown/Woodbridge area. There are quite a few beautiful old homes on Trumbull in that area. Some have been beautifully restored like the 4th house from the bottom, while others sit rundown or vacant. Thankfully the revival of Woodbridge and the addition of Woodbridge Estates is spreading into the neighborhood as many homes are being rehabbed and new ones are being built.

Again, wonderful pictures. Man, when I see Pizzapapalis in that picture I get so hungry. It's a favorite among my friends at U of M and is one of the top locations for pizza in the midwest.

Additionally, I love how at the Coldstone Creamery in Greektown, they don't sing, but rap or freestyle when you drop change in the tip jar....Amazing!

Well, I must say that these three threads downloaded painfully slow...it would've been faster for me to walk 4 blocks to the library to use their high speed internet. It was worth the wait, though. This has been one of the most extensive photo tours of the city I've seen. It's nice to see my hood in some of the pics, too. Great job!

Archived