Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vdogg

Front page photo

Choose a picture  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which image should be on Virginia Beach's homepage?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • E
    • F
    • G

A

DSC03024.jpg

B

DSC03025.jpg

C

DSC03029.jpg

D

68599617VWFmcM_ph.jpg

E

1000716a8lp.jpg

F

DSCF0018.jpg

G

IMG_0851.jpg

We only had a few submissions, so I added some from the photos thread. Pick the one you like the best.

I like D better from an artistic veiw but I picked E because it showed density. You should sell D to AH it's a great pic! :thumbsup:

Looks like E is edging out the others so far. So who contributed this popular pic? Great job. :good:

I think that one was seven cities

Wow, i'm kinda surprised. I thought D was going to win, it's looking like E has it though.

it was a hard choice between D and E for me, I liked E just a bit more.

The Website needs a map of the citycenter labeling all the different districts to help keep the stupid names in order.

So I guess it's E. I'll have the picture updated most likely by tommorrow. Been a bit busy with school and work so it'll be a bit before I can get back and edit everything.

Looks like E is edging out the others so far. So who contributed this popular pic? Great job. :good:

I think that one was seven cities

Yes, that would be my picture. It was taken from Mt. Trashmore a few months ago.

Thanks for voting my picture as the VB front page photo and look for more to come from me in the upcoming weeks.

:thumbsup:

Ahh, I was beginning to think no one was interested. :lol: I would love to get a nice dense pic of TC from ground level. Aerial could be done as well. Or even a dense Oceanfront pic. Just something that screams "city" :)

With the Westin nearing completion, I think it's time that we update the front page photo. Any takers?