Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rwarky

Downtown Denver vs. Downtown Portland, OR

Downtown Denver vs. Downtown Portland, OR   16 members have voted

1. 1. Which city center is your favorite according to the thread topic?

• Downtown Denver
    • Downtown Portland, OR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Downtown Denver vs. Downtown Portland, OR: Which city center is the densest, most vibrant, has the best nightlife, best transportation network, and most pedestrian friendly?

Not even close. DT Portland is much more lively, more beautiful and has better transportation.

I've only been to Denver. But from what I've seen and heard, downtown Portland is much more walkable. But Portland being a west coast city has an advantage because of the way those cities are planned.

You should have NEVER compared these two cities. Its like in the midwest forum how they asked who had the best Downtown and their choices were between Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit and a few others. OF COURSE CHICAGO IS GOING TO WIN! Just like Portland won.... EASILY. No offense, I LOVE DENVER, but its nothing compared to Portland... sorry

You should have NEVER compared these two cities. Its like in the midwest forum how they asked who had the best Downtown and their choices were between Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit and a few others. OF COURSE CHICAGO IS GOING TO WIN! Just like Portland won.... EASILY. No offense, I LOVE DENVER, but its nothing compared to Portland... sorry

maybe portland vs seattle?

but anyway, i also voted portland, but denver is very beautiful and at the time i was there i was really impressed with how clean dt denver was.

Very well put jdkacz.... Denver is nice, but its no comparison to Portland. A good competition between Downtowns involves Seattle and Portland!