Memorial Day Plans?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm missing my buddy's. He just got back from a few weeks of training in Cali and he leaves next week for more training down south before taking off for for Iraq for a year or so. No fun.. Is your friend in the marine reserves?

Yeah, sounds like your friend and mine might both be in the same unit. He also just got back from California.

-nb

I think I'll go ahead and get married. Yeah, that sounds nice. :P

I'll be watching Mikey get married... and drinking some of the booze there..

Sunday I'm going to roast myself at Comerica Park at the Tigers game..

Then Monday, it may be a beach day.. or a pool day.. or something to get a little tan...

I'll be heading up to the cottage in Irons, relaxing on the dock and hopefully doing some jet skiing. If the water warms up a little.

Looks like I'll be close to you Prankster. My cottage is on Big Star Lake.

Rats! You guys will be tipping a few before we get to Torch Lake. :alc: And you'll probably be warmer. :o

Probably. :P You could just conveniently run out of gas somewhere near Irons and we'll all take you to the NaTaKa Bar - you haven't lived until you've got your drunk on there.

I forgot to mention that near where we are staying in Antrim County is an awesome example of an early 1900's Courthouse, that looks a lot like the old Kent County Courthouse. I'll try to get some pics while we're there. Here's an old one I found online:

courthouse_celebration_1.jpg

It's still standing, looks exactly the same, and celebrated its 100 year anniversary last year.

Probably. :P You could just conveniently run out of gas somewhere near Irons and we'll all take you to the NaTaKa Bar - you haven't lived until you've got your drunk on there.

We will be there Saturday. This has been a tradition in our family, going to Na Tah Ka after church Saturday, ever since I can remember. And we will be drinking more than our fair share there, although nothing can beat a good Na Tah Ka burger with a few beers. :thumbsup:

Archived