Westin on Lower Broad

QuietMike

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know how tall this is supposed to be? I tried looking at the new articles, an old article, and early pages but did not see anything. I don't think the old design was that bad, and I wish the condos weren't scrapped. The new design isn't too bad either, but it seems a little uninteresting. The renderings can't be judged as the actual building sometimes, so maybe once the hotel is done along with the Pinnacle and Encore it will look good. I think this is a good project to get done.

Does anyone know how tall this is supposed to be? I tried looking at the new articles, an old article, and early pages but did not see anything. I don't think the old design was that bad, and I wish the condos weren't scrapped. The new design isn't too bad either, but it seems a little uninteresting. The renderings can't be judged as the actual building sometimes, so maybe once the hotel is done along with the Pinnacle and Encore it will look good. I think this is a good project to get done.

But I know several of the local articles from last year, from TCP and Tennessean, said it was 219' or 65M, and I did see that 61M listing on Emporis... I'm not sure which is true. If you look at the first pages of this forum, there are many more mentions of 220'

• 2 months later...
Even if the Westin brand is not a certainty, I'm sure the developers will partner with one of the upscale chains for this project. I'm anxious to see the construction cam get going on this one, joining the Pinnacle cam. As a Nashvillian who travels extensively for work, I've watched many of the construction projects over the last eight years via webcams. Also love all those pics that are posted here.....keep 'em coming, folks!

Archived