Which city in North Carolina has the best nightlife district or street.

RALBOI

Which city has the best Nightlife district or street in North Carolina for bars, clubs and restaurants,these our your choice's,Raleigh's Glenwood South /City Market area,Greensboro's Elm st and Charlotte's Tryon st/ southend area, and please explain why you think that area is the best without talking trash about the next mans city so remember this not a my city is better than your city topic ,please keep it clean folks. :D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Greensboro's Elm st, but i think Gleenwood South is on fire right now, i was their this Saturday night and the whole area was full of people and energy and the area is alot more diverse with people of different races something i though was lacking for a minute, that's what i loved about Elm st it's mix of different people with one cause and that's to party their butts off!.But Glenwood south is now very diverse and that's good, also ever sense the Wall street Journal's article on Glenwood South this area has added more character and glow to Raleigh's nightlife which is very underrated to people not from the area ,so it helps to have this exposure from this world class newspaper ,alot of people also wore from out of town,when i asked them what brought them to Raleigh they said they wanted to check out Glenwood south for themselve's and stated they didn't know Raleigh was this live and jumping. and they said they would be back, they said they wore from a place called Indian trails in NC.

these our your choice's,Raleigh's Glenwood South /City Market area,Greensboro's Elm st and Charlotte's Tryon st/ southend area, and please explain why you think that area is the

I know Asheville wasn't a choice, but it should be. My vote goes to Asheville. Reasons: density, walkable, easy parking if you know where to and Bobby Sullivan at Vin's.

Downtown Wilmington along Front and 2nd Streets is my top choice

Trade at Tryon area in downtown Charlotte is my 2nd

Franklin Street in downtown Chapel Hill is 3rd

Ditto, seriously.

All three are very different, though. Wilmington has a coasty, touristy, old city nightlife feel. Charlotte has a very bankery, upwardly-mobile, bigger city nightlife feel. Chapel Hill has an studenty, old college town nightlife feel.

Archived