Parking Lots Everywhere!

grock

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I know the city has a vision for brownstone townhomes for the lots near the Busnell to blend in with the historical fabric of SoDo. I don't think there is really a developer or development plan yet though. Things are looking a lot better for that part of DT though. A lot of new activity in the vicinity of the Library and the Linden Building is a good sign.

Any plans to develop all of the parking lots in Hartford?

There are acres across from the Bushnell and across from the Bond Hotel.

It would be nice to get 1 or 2 more skycrapers built on these lots.

Well I know the city has a vision for brownstone townhomes for the lots near the Busnell to blend in with the historical fabric of SoDo. I don't think there is really a developer or development plan yet though. Things are looking a lot better for that part of DT though. A lot of new activity in the vicinity of the Library and the Linden Building is a good sign.

Yep, this has been the plan for about, oh, a decade now. Nothing is happening there, the city has forgotten about it...

Archived