Parking in Federal Hill

dmbelenk

Hello everyone.

I am moving down to providence and have found a 2 BRD right off atwells in the federal hill area. The problem is the place doesn't come with parking. Does anyone know the name and number of a company I could buy a parking space from? I appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone.

I am moving down to providence and have found a 2 BRD right off atwells in the federal hill area. The problem is the place doesn't come with parking. Does anyone know the name and number of a company I could buy a parking space from? I appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks!

not sure if this is the sort of thing that's even allowed on UP... but ask the landlord. they might know someone. also ask anyone else that lives in the building or area. i know there's a few lots up there that you can rent spaces from.

not sure if this is the sort of thing that's even allowed on UP.

No it's not the kind of thing that is allowed, but jim's advice is sound. This would fall under number 6 on the rules. Welcome to the forum and welcome to Federal Hill dmbelenk.

Archived