Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vaceltic

Front Page photo submissions

19 posts in this topic

Hey Vdogg, like Virginia Beach's city webpage on urbanplanet we should vote on a new, more summery and vibrant picture for Norfolk's page (I didn't even know they had one until today). What do you think?

Hey Vdogg, like Virginia Beach's city webpage on urbanplanet we should vote on a new, more summery and vibrant picture for Norfolk's page (I didn't even know they had one until today). What do you think?

Ha. I knew this question was coming. :lol: Yes we can if you guys want to. The picture with the lack of vibrance there now was one that I had taken some months ago. :blush: I liked the pic but I took it on a cloudy day so I guess I can see what you mean about vibrance. I'm sure I could throw together the necessary poll but people really need to choose their best pic. I'd want only one pic submitted from each individual seeing as we have so many in the Norfolk forum that 2-3 per person could get overwhelming.

edit: and no date/timestamps on the image either

I submit the 4th pic of the first post on page 33 of Norfolk pictures...wonder who took that? :blush:

Except the picture still looks fall-like.

I submit the 4th pic of the first post on page 33 of Norfolk pictures...wonder who took that? :blush:

Except the picture still looks fall-like.

Ah...The plot thickens... It is a nice pic though. I guess i'll give the same time limit I gave in the beach forum. Everyone has till Monday to submit their best pic and then I create a poll.

Picture003.jpg

I submit:

153247165_dce7253e99_b.jpg

Although I think there are some others on the site that are really good, I think this is the best one of mine.

Wow! Nice shot gosscj! Norfolk looks like SoHo in that one :lol:

That Granby St pic is nice. I'd go with that until the current DT high-rise projects are completed, then a new skyline shot is in order.

Ah...The plot thickens... It is a nice pic though. I guess i'll give the same time limit I gave in the beach forum. Everyone has till Monday to submit their best pic and then I create a poll.

Picture003.jpg

This picture is great but would be even better once Trader is completed.

Sorry i'm so late on this, it's been a real busy week. I'll try to have a poll up tommorrow.

Vdogg what about the pic i have for harborfest with the motorcross guy flying in the air?

Yeah. Some of these pics are too good to vote for my own anymore! :rolleyes:

Heh. I keep forgetting about this thread. I promise, i'll get a poll made up tonight after my test.