Front Page photo submissions

vaceltic

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Vdogg, like Virginia Beach's city webpage on urbanplanet we should vote on a new, more summery and vibrant picture for Norfolk's page (I didn't even know they had one until today). What do you think?

Ha. I knew this question was coming. :lol: Yes we can if you guys want to. The picture with the lack of vibrance there now was one that I had taken some months ago. :blush: I liked the pic but I took it on a cloudy day so I guess I can see what you mean about vibrance. I'm sure I could throw together the necessary poll but people really need to choose their best pic. I'd want only one pic submitted from each individual seeing as we have so many in the Norfolk forum that 2-3 per person could get overwhelming.

edit: and no date/timestamps on the image either

I submit the 4th pic of the first post on page 33 of Norfolk pictures...wonder who took that? :blush:

Except the picture still looks fall-like.

Ah...The plot thickens... It is a nice pic though. I guess i'll give the same time limit I gave in the beach forum. Everyone has till Monday to submit their best pic and then I create a poll.

Picture003.jpg

Ah...The plot thickens... It is a nice pic though. I guess i'll give the same time limit I gave in the beach forum. Everyone has till Monday to submit their best pic and then I create a poll.

Picture003.jpg

This picture is great but would be even better once Trader is completed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived