Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Brookfield Promenade

7 posts in this topic

There is currently a smaller retail center under construction fronting Butler Road, in front of Brookfield Office Park off 385. In this article, it states there are 13 outparcels for development. Where is the space for these? Brookfield comes right up to Butler for most of it's entire length, except the area where this small retail plaza is going in. Would they be converting parking lot space to outparcel land to sell for restaurant development? Anybody know?

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs..../605240339/1145

I worked at the office park earlier this year and they could definitely use more quick and easy lunch options in this area. Other than the Arby's, one has to go into Mauldin or fight traffic on Woodruff and it takes enough time waiting in the line of cars just trying to turn onto Butler. What's so great about office parks again?

I do recall that across Butler is Brookfield South, and there is a substantial amount of vacant property there.

Is this the same park with Pawley's Steakhouse in it? If it is, here is a satellite pic taken of the site last year (ignore the globexplorer writing on it): CACDM3C5.jpg

No. Brookfield is the well-established office park across I-385, where Ahold, Verizon, and Met Life are/were, among others.