Chattanooga Pictures

Lexy

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Lexy for posting these pics. I tried to PM you about doing that but couldn't. I saw them posted on the SSC website and was absolutely blown away! Damn, you're good! I planning on discussing a forum meet in Chattanooga at the Nashville forum meet this Saturday. I'll be trying to determine the best time time to schedule. Hope you can come.

• 3 weeks later...

let me know if a forum meet is planned in the Chattanooga area... I might be able to make one a little closer to home

YES, THERE WILL BE A FORUM MEET IN CHATTANOOGA on Saturday, Augaust 13th at 12:00PM Eastern time (11:00AM Central). Right now I'm tinking of having the group meet at The Pickle Barrell on Market St. I would like to invite anyone from the East Tennessee and Nashville forums (Rural King is invited too, of course). I think anyone who makes the trip will enjoy it!

I hope Habanero, you can make it, too. I look forward to meeting you!

Archived