Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krazeeboi

Cool webcam pics

9 posts in this topic

I was trying to find an schematic of downtown Columbia by using Yahoo's image search and found this webpage. At first, because the pictures are a little smaller when listed with others during a search, I honestly thought it brought up a city in British Columbia or an area in metro DC, but lo and behold, it was little ol' Columbia, SC. These have got to be the best angles to show off the city's density.

Those are some old pictures from the Capitol Center (a/k/a Affinity and Southtrust). Notice they were before Meridian or First Citizens.

Yeah, they are; I guess the angle just threw me off a bit. They still show some pretty good density. I'd like to see some aerials of the Vista once a few more projects get off the ground.

they're from 1999 but they still are cool from those angles...thanks!

Great shots!!! You defiently can mistake the photos to be a different city. A lot has changed.Wonder when their going to update their site.

Great shots!!! You defiently can mistake the photos to be a different city. A lot has changed.Wonder when their going to update their site.

They won't be - Affinity is no longer in existence.

I nominate Matt to start up another company in view of Affinity's demise. :D

LOL, as a matter of fact, part of my job is similar to the non-technical side of the business Affinity was in.

Somebody had better second my nomination! The guy's got experience! :D