Landing View Towers

High style and spectacular waterfront views are in store for owners at the most luxurious address in Branson: Landing View Towers. Overlooking Lake Taneycomo, Landing View Towers will be a luxurious 17 story 4 star condo hotel, just a stones throw from the fabulous new Branson Landing shopping, dinning and entertainment district.

Available are 131 studio, one-, two-, and three bedroom condo hotel units. They will be fully furnished and have amenities such as private balconies, 9 foot cieling's, kitchenaid stainless steel appliances, granet countertops, wirless internet, 6-foot soaker/whirlpool tubs and stacked washer and dryer.

Construction is expected to begin summer of 2006 and end by the spring of 2008.

Prices range from 199,000 to 780,000.

landing-view-tower.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Refresh my memory please, is Lake Taneycomo to the south of Branson?

Yes, Lake Taneycomo borders the south of Branson and then raps around the west end which is where Downtown Branson and Branson Landing are. This development is on the other side of the lake which is actually Hollister city limits.

That building is awesome! I hope the final design will incorporate some color though.

Yeah I love it myself! :D It almost reminds me of the condos down in Destin Florida. I see what your saying about the color, I personally think it would look better if it were a more royale blue than that grey blue. I think this is actually the final design because they have already broke groung.

It's a bit boxy to me, but great to see highrises coming to Springfield. And, it's right next to Branson Landing, this is great.

I don't think its too boxy but I see what your saying. I'm surprised at all of the highrise development in Branson. I alway's thought that Springfield would be the only one with any, but the BL is like a diamond that everyone wants a peice of. I'm sure these kinds of dev. will happen for a while.

I really need to get off my but and go get some pics and info on the other 8-12 story office buildings going up around town.

• 2 weeks later...

Anything new on this one ?

I couldn't help but notice, on my recent visit to Branson, that this is an amazingly tight spot right on the lake and snug against the bridge.

Seems like it will make for a steep driveway too.

I haven't really heard anything new on this one yet. I would think they might have a type of bridge from the road to the parking garage under the hotel but who know's. I know this is posted on a big sign around the Branson Landing but other than that I don't know anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

So is this on the opposite bank of Lake Taneycomo than Branson Landing or are they on the same side?

It's on the opposite side of the lake (river) catty corner to the Landing. It will tower over the BL once completed.

• 2 months later...

It's on the opposite side of the lake (river) catty corner to the Landing. It will tower over the BL once completed.

As I sit here, I picture in my head all of the hotels going up around the BL. The 12 story hilton, this 17 story 4 star hotel, the hilton boutique hotel, and then the massive 25 story $100 million resort towering over the Branson Landing. I wonder when it will end..............................?

As I sit here, I picture in my head all of the hotels going up around the BL. The 12 story hilton, this 17 story 4 star hotel, the hilton boutique hotel, and then the massive 25 story $100 million resort towering over the Branson Landing. I wonder when it will end..............................?

Whenever the market hits saturation point. I don't know when that will be. I'd like to get my hands on Branson Hotel numbers and see occupancy rates for the week and weekend.

Whenever the market hits saturation point. I don't know when that will be. I'd like to get my hands on Branson Hotel numbers and see occupancy rates for the week and weekend.

I really don't think that Branson will hit a saturation piont for a while, the demand for everything down there is still really high.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived