grandrapids.urbanplanet.org?

Rizzo

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's pretty awsome. I don't see how it wouldn't work for GR, if you track how many posts per day the GR forum gets, it's pretty much right inline with other cities in UP. In fact in about a years time, the Grand Rapids forum has eclipsed most other cities that have had a strong UP community for a much longer period of time.

And maybe on the front page add some quick links to GridGirls/Nitro happenings (block parties, activities, community calenders,etc) and other local community enrichment thingamajigs... I think it would be quite easy to thread that through to the "frontpage" or just have the dynamic link go straight to the forum...

Pestering usually annoys and since I brought this thing up I will ask politely to thoes who can make it happen. That is if you think its a good idea. I think it can't hurt to have a quick and easy to remember web address people can go right too, especially in the situations dealing with word of mouth and written materials.

Archived