My new wheels

JunktionFET

...but Honda may introduce Diesels here by 2009-ish. They already have an incredible Diesel available in Europe. Alas, this Acura TSX is sattled with a gasser, albeit a clean burning one.

I really like this car. It is the most expensive car I've ever bought, and so far it definitely feels like it is worth it.

DSCF0684.jpg

DSCF0674.jpg

DSCF0673.jpg

DSCF0672.jpg

DSCF0678.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great purchase! I bought an Acura TL when the new body style came out in 2004 and I haven't looked back since! I've never had a problem (even minor) with the car and it handles and drives incredibly well. Honda makes a fine car and that is best seen in the Acura line.

I'm envious of the turn signals in your mirrors though...the TL doesn't have them yet. :P

I love that car. I almost bought it when I was car shopping last summer. I opted for a hybrid instead, because I figured if I was spending that kind of money, I might as well go ahead and support the ecotrend. But I still love that car. I regret not buying it.

Archived