Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JunktionFET

My new wheels

8 posts in this topic

...but Honda may introduce Diesels here by 2009-ish. They already have an incredible Diesel available in Europe. Alas, this Acura TSX is sattled with a gasser, albeit a clean burning one.

I really like this car. It is the most expensive car I've ever bought, and so far it definitely feels like it is worth it.

DSCF0684.jpg

DSCF0674.jpg

DSCF0673.jpg

DSCF0672.jpg

DSCF0678.jpg

Great purchase! I bought an Acura TL when the new body style came out in 2004 and I haven't looked back since! I've never had a problem (even minor) with the car and it handles and drives incredibly well. Honda makes a fine car and that is best seen in the Acura line.

I'm envious of the turn signals in your mirrors though...the TL doesn't have them yet. :P

I love that car. I almost bought it when I was car shopping last summer. I opted for a hybrid instead, because I figured if I was spending that kind of money, I might as well go ahead and support the ecotrend. But I still love that car. I regret not buying it.

I was impressed by your purchase when you showed it to me the other night. No more peeing brakes. LOL

Very nice!

Everyone I know that has owned an Acura has always been very happy, and often a repeat buyer! Enjoy your new car! :thumbsup:

We might have to go out cruisn' now :lol: congrats on the new addition!