The paranormal

dimebag1980

if God is an alien, he might as well be a flying octopus too!! the universe is full of endless opportunities. :w00t:

:lol: who knows...

But the one thing that remains intriguing to me is the possibility of "alien" lifeforms existing and us really not knowing what they look like. I have to believe there are actual beings out there, not just bacteria. I've always wondered if there is an exact replica of us out there somewhere, in a parallel universe or something. Imagine another you... uhhh... nevermind that... another ME... uhhh... no, not any better.... another Jennifer Love Hewitt! :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who else here has people think they are crazy because they believe that all of the "godly" things in the bible and most other religions are tied into Extra Terrestrials? To me it makes sense... and there is so much other crap around the world that would explain it too. But still, it seems like no one else really thinks that way. No one I know, anyway.

It makes just as much if not more sense than the usual story.

Anybody notice that in the final episode of Quantum Leap, when he goes to heaven, it's a sports bar in Pittsburgh?

Groundhog Day, Bill Murray says to Andie McDowell that he isn't THE god but he is A god, trying to explain how he knows everything that will happen and has happened to everyone. The whole movie all the poor man er "god" wanted to do was get back to "Pittsburgh". :P

Maybe we are the real aliens :lol:

Well we did invade the planets and their moons in this solar system with our robots!

Voyager 1 and 2 are still flying out of the solar system and kinda still operational... what if one day if one of them sent back a strong weird signal?

I signed up for SETI @ Home a few days ago, but I got bored with it the same day and uninstalled it. It uses a lot of space on your computer. But hey, it was cool to try it out, and I may join up again. It's just pretty hard to get used to and easy to get bored with (to me anyway.)

Interesting never realized that SETI had such a feature.

Yes! You download the program and it uses your computer (and thousands of other peoples' PCs) in addition to their own computers to listen for signals from space. It's a really cool thing, but like I said I got bored with it easily. Not everyone does get bored with it, though... I know plenty of people who still have it and love it.

Here's the link:

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/

Archived