Rosa Parks Circle Vapor Fountain

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's up with this? My daughters love playing in that misty vapor fountain, and they won't stop asking me when it's going to start working. Anyone know? Veloise?

Moi?

I don't know nuthin' 'bout no vapor fountain.

{ping} Jay Fowler!!!

[likes to ride up Fountain Street]

It annoys the crap out of me when fountains arent working. I noticed that about the vapor fountains when I was in town at the beginning of this month. Although sorry dad I have no idea why.

I did not even know that they had a vapor fountain there. Maybe it is shut off because of construction.

If they shut it off for Art Museum construction, some heads are gonna roll down at City Hall. :lol: I'll take my three complaining kids right into Heartwell's office and have him explain why they can't play in it.

If they shut it off for Art Museum construction, some heads are gonna roll down at City Hall. :lol: I'll take my three complaining kids right into Heartwell's office and have him explain why they can't play in it.

That would be a story to tell when they are older :lol:

Trying to capture a picture perfect moment while also trying to catch a glimpse of a tower crane: priceless... :)

Gotta get pictures of my two loves: family and construction cranes.

And civitas is right, one is not potty-trained yet. :sick:

Archived