Weybosset Street Hotel

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that location looks like its right across the street from the PPAC. might be a good spot for a hote.

Is that going to be where the garage already is?

edit: it looks like it is.... which implores me to ask: where is everyone going to park? JWU and PPAC are right there, and there isn't much for parking around there. This doesn't make too much sense; I wish they'd have just bought a surface lot, or even the parking deck over at the corner of empire and weybosset...

I checked a couple of other Providence bidclerks and the maps all point to the same spot. the page header says that for specific address info you need to be a member. So, unless one of you is a member and sees that the location is Weybosset, I'll continue to assume that this is Sierra Suites.

e.g.:

The Dunk Renovation bid is at the same spot on the map

I checked a couple of other Providence bidclerks and the maps all point to the same spot. the page header says that for specific address info you need to be a member. So, unless one of you is a member and sees that the location is Weybosset, I'll continue to assume that this is Sierra Suites.

e.g.:

The Dunk Renovation bid is at the same spot on the map

i bet that the place where that marker is is where google maps defines "providence, ri" when you search for it... in fact... i'm wrong. :unsure:

but that cuold be where bidclerk marks providence, ri on google maps. :thumbsup:

i bet that the place where that marker is is where google maps defines "providence, ri" when you search for it... in fact... i'm wrong. :unsure:

but that cuold be where bidclerk marks providence, ri on google maps. :thumbsup:

It is just a general location, not specific, because I played around with it and saw an approach lighting system for the runway at Daytona Beach International, and the location was about 1 mile north of 1 mile east of where the runway approach lighting would be!

It is just a general location, not specific, because I played around with it and saw an approach lighting system for the runway at Daytona Beach International, and the location was about 1 mile north of 1 mile east of where the runway approach lighting would be!

If that's the case ... perhaps this is Sierra Suites...

Is that going to be where the garage already is?

edit: it looks like it is.... which implores me to ask: where is everyone going to park? JWU and PPAC are right there, and there isn't much for parking around there. This doesn't make too much sense; I wish they'd have just bought a surface lot, or even the parking deck over at the corner of empire and weybosset...

Isn't Grant's Block supposed to have a good-sized chunk of public parking? That would make the existing garage more attractive for redevelopment.

Though, as others have said, this does sound very much like Sierra Suites. We shall see...

Archived