Metro Atlanta Construction

Lady Celeste

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I agree & the cliffs over the river are surprisingly tough. Someone told me recently they closed that part off - is that true?

Brad, I don't know. We were up there Sunday morning (when I snapped that photo) but we took the trail around the cliffs because of our dogs. However, I later met a guy who had just come across the cliffs. He didn't say anything about them being closed off but if they are he could have just jumped the rope.

Here's a more artsy cut of the same photo, by the way, which gives a better idea of how beautiful it is out there.

Chattahoochee%2063.JPG

That specific park has to be accessed by exiting on Northside Dr between I75 & I85 in Atlanta. Across the river is another great hiking trail in Cobb County - at Northside Pkwy. Two other park trails to check out along the river is in Roswell & Sandy Springs (Dunwoody).

Archived