Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tony speller

Michigan... America's High Five!

69 posts in this topic

this has got to be the coolest shirt i've seen in a long time!

highfivechick.jpg

of course, i own one...

*mods... this is no advertisement. i have no connection to the shirt or shirt maker what-so-ever. I just think it's a neat.

Ha, I'd never thought of that one. Very clever; very creative, and another thing Michigan could brand or market itself as. Every little thing helps.

Corny. :rofl: Sure it looks good on the buck ten model, but what about the 250 lb middle aged bald guy? Eeek.

Lol, I think i have heard as michigan referred to this somewhere before.

Corny. :rofl: Sure it looks good on the buck ten model, but what about the 250 lb middle aged bald guy? Eeek.

regardless of how you think you might look, everyone in MI should own this shirt. it should be law ;)

It works, but the Upper Peninsula is like a scary flap of skin, that when high-fived, it would touch the other person and they would say "eew".

It works, but the Upper Peninsula is like a scary flap of skin, that when high-fived, it would touch the other person and they would say "eew".

:rofl: its funny cause its true, the lp is the "cool" high five, while the up is that nasty flap of skin...lol too bad detroit isnt in the up cause then it would be true ;)

j/k

so then if Michigan is America's high five, does that make the upper peninsula flap of skin like Michigans leprosy?

Michigan rocks tony, pvt me and tell me where I can get one!

High Five Michigan and you'll get a Germfask if the scary flap of skin touches you.

county_up_schoolcraft.gif

LOL!

I had a classmate back in high school say that she always saw the shape of the UP as a flying dog. Ooookkkkk....

But then again, it looks like a fantail goldfish, to me. :)

lets sell the UP to Wisconsin, It probabally costs us more tax dollars than it brings in anway.

Them's fighting words. :)

I don't think that right, though. They bring in tons of money in tourism, and back when it was aquired and the natural resources were found it gave A LOT to the state.

I agree, but what has the state done for the upper peninsula, to help develope it economically now that it's natural resources have all but dried up? The Marquette area has continually lost people for decades.

Tourism has taken part of the place of the former minning operations, but more does need to be done. It's not different from what's happened in the entire rustbelt.

Michigan rocks tony, pvt me and tell me where I can get one!

no problem... doing it now :)

if anyone else wants to know where to get one... feel free to send me a PM!

These UP comments are hillarious... though, i prefer to think that it looks as though the UP is Michigan's Chicken Leg... since a lot of people camp up there and enjoy picnics of cold fried checken? Or... Michigan's Lawn Dart.

Or... um... nevermind.

I had a classmate back in high school say that she always saw the shape of the UP as a flying dog. Ooookkkkk....

But then again, it looks like a fantail goldfish, to me. :)

The shape of the UP kind of looks like a running rabbit.

11vsg0h.jpg

11vsgh2.jpg

I have a feeling I know where tony was going with that last one

hehe....he...heheheheheh

I'm working on a couple of shirts :blush:

"West Michigan, the 51st state!"

The U.P. would be our 51st state. :) That's if Puerto Rico doesn't beat it to the punch. lol

Ooo, I got one. Michigan: America's Hang-Nail.

since Michigan is America's high give and Gary, IN is the armpit of America... do they make fart noises when you squeez them together?

regardless of how you think you might look, everyone in MI should own this shirt. it should be law ;)

Nothing like being insulted by a t-shirt peddler. Can I pick one of those up at the local county fair?

Nothing like being insulted by a t-shirt peddler. Can I pick one of those up at the local county fair?

ouch. t-shirt peddler i am not. shirt wearer? yes. low blow!

Garrison Keillor says that Michigan looks like a hand that's been in an industrial accident.

[very glad that soon I will no longer have to explain who GK is and why I spend Saturday nights with him.]

Veloise, you and your bikes and you're Prarie Home Companion Sheesh!