Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gaushell

Signature - New Renderings

29 posts in this topic

Here are some preliminary illustrations that I'm working on for Tony.

Keeping these low resolution until the finals go out.

Stay tuned.

sigtest1.jpgsigtest2.jpg

Great looking renderings! I can't wait to see the full resolution one when they're done. It really is a beautiful looking skyscraper.

Here in Richmond, Im jealous along with every other non-Nashvillian :blush:

Is it me or does Siggy appear as it tapers off as it get closer to the top? I never noticed this in the other renderings. As kind of reminds me of an obelisk. I love the way the building looks it is sooooo beautiful. It also seems that the building does not appear to be white metal and silver glass, maybe it's jus the way these renderings turned out. Magnificent is all I can say :D

Is it me or does Siggy appear as it tapers off as it get closer to the top? I never noticed this in the other renderings. As kind of reminds me of an obelisk. I love the way the building looks it is sooooo beautiful. It also seems that the building does not appear to be white metal and silver glass, maybe it's jus the way these renderings turned out. Magnificent is all I can say :D

My guess is that since we know the total square-footage per floor is the same on most floors, the tapering merely shows perspective from the ground.

Stunning work. Thanks for posting these gaushell.

That full building shot has the camera slightly tilted - I didn't want it to look like every other rendering so I was just playing around. I doubt the full building shots will be used, as quite frankly you would never see the building like that. I have one where it is "squared up", but haven't released it yet.

The white metal and silver glass references were just general descriptions - actually the metal is silver, but in the light will appear fairly white at times. Glass is reflective so it will change throughout the day, but is basically a "silver" finish.

Extremely nice renderings!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us gaushell! This just makes the anticipation of seeing this being built and finished one day in the future even worse!

Thanks for posting the pictures. I cannot wait to see how it will look in the skyline at night.

Wow Charles, really really nice! These do a wonderful job of showing off the beauty of the surfaces and angles of ST. Keep UP the great work and thanks for keeping us so UP to speed with all of the UPdates. :thumbsup:

Wow! And nice work on the images! Thanks so much for posting these!

Ooooh, I'm excited. Can't wait to see the rest. Good job Gaushell!

Ooooh, I'm excited. Can't wait to see the rest. Good job Gaushell!

Thanks all.

I'm trying to upload a shot of the crown, but my ftp is not working from the hotel.

You may have to wait until I return from vacation. The new video is coming along very nicely.

Cool. Any ideas when it will be released?

998, even closer.

You may have to wait until I return from vacation.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :shok:

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :shok:

Finally back with ftp access.

Here is the crown.

crown.jpg

I hope that I am fortunate enough to know someone that will live there so that I can take in the view and get some cools pictures.

:yahoo: Absolutely beautiful Charles! Very nice work. Again, I love how it really shows off ST's wonderful angles. Btw, any news on reservations or video?

Hope you had an energizing vacation. :D

:yahoo: Absolutely beautiful Charles! Very nice work. Again, I love how it really shows off ST's wonderful angles. Btw, any news on reservations or video?

Hope you had an energizing vacation. :D

Thank you very much. Yes, Universal Studios and Hard Rock Hotel - family had a great time.

My understanding from Tony is that on Monday or Tuesday we will post reservations and pricing again. The video is not ready for public release, but it coming along nicely. Crossing my fingers that we can finish it this week.

Thank you very much. Yes, Universal Studios and Hard Rock Hotel - family had a great time.

My understanding from Tony is that on Monday or Tuesday we will post reservations and pricing again. The video is not ready for public release, but it coming along nicely. Crossing my fingers that we can finish it this week.

Thanks for the update, and I glad you had a great vacation. That rendering of the crown is gorgeous!