Signature - New Renderings

gaushell

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me or does Siggy appear as it tapers off as it get closer to the top? I never noticed this in the other renderings. As kind of reminds me of an obelisk. I love the way the building looks it is sooooo beautiful. It also seems that the building does not appear to be white metal and silver glass, maybe it's jus the way these renderings turned out. Magnificent is all I can say :D

Is it me or does Siggy appear as it tapers off as it get closer to the top? I never noticed this in the other renderings. As kind of reminds me of an obelisk. I love the way the building looks it is sooooo beautiful. It also seems that the building does not appear to be white metal and silver glass, maybe it's jus the way these renderings turned out. Magnificent is all I can say :D

My guess is that since we know the total square-footage per floor is the same on most floors, the tapering merely shows perspective from the ground.

That full building shot has the camera slightly tilted - I didn't want it to look like every other rendering so I was just playing around. I doubt the full building shots will be used, as quite frankly you would never see the building like that. I have one where it is "squared up", but haven't released it yet.

The white metal and silver glass references were just general descriptions - actually the metal is silver, but in the light will appear fairly white at times. Glass is reflective so it will change throughout the day, but is basically a "silver" finish.

Ooooh, I'm excited. Can't wait to see the rest. Good job Gaushell!

Thanks all.

I'm trying to upload a shot of the crown, but my ftp is not working from the hotel.

You may have to wait until I return from vacation. The new video is coming along very nicely.

:yahoo: Absolutely beautiful Charles! Very nice work. Again, I love how it really shows off ST's wonderful angles. Btw, any news on reservations or video?

Hope you had an energizing vacation. :D

Thank you very much. Yes, Universal Studios and Hard Rock Hotel - family had a great time.

My understanding from Tony is that on Monday or Tuesday we will post reservations and pricing again. The video is not ready for public release, but it coming along nicely. Crossing my fingers that we can finish it this week.

Thank you very much. Yes, Universal Studios and Hard Rock Hotel - family had a great time.

My understanding from Tony is that on Monday or Tuesday we will post reservations and pricing again. The video is not ready for public release, but it coming along nicely. Crossing my fingers that we can finish it this week.

Thanks for the update, and I glad you had a great vacation. That rendering of the crown is gorgeous!

Archived