Signature - New Renderings

gaushell

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know metro, that is one building I don't know what to think about. It's kind of cool, but at the same time, way too weird. It looks like a giant quill. The other design for that tower, though, was amazing.

And qaushell, glad you're back. That's an amazing rendering. If you finish the video this week, when will it be released?

Thank you very much. Yes, Universal Studios and Hard Rock Hotel - family had a great time.

My understanding from Tony is that on Monday or Tuesday we will post reservations and pricing again. The video is not ready for public release, but it coming along nicely. Crossing my fingers that we can finish it this week.

No posting of reservations and pricing yet. Do you know if Tony still plans to update the site soon? We are all anxious to hear more news on how the project is progressing.

Archived