Interesting link on the richest zip codes in Pennsylvania

PghUSA

Pittsburgh #1?

http://wealth.mongabay.com/cities/PENNSYLVANIA.html

Pittsburgh actually keeps pace with the much more coveted east on this chart, Sewickley is a 'burb.

Now if only we can get as many middle class and upper middle class to stick around the 'burgh like the Philadelphia and east region does.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you notice that top Pittsburgh slot only had 11 returns... so it's insignificant. Many of the top zip codes on the list are so tiny that they don't mean anything... like that Wilkes-Barre one with 34 returns?

And interestingly... the top Pittsburgh zip code... 15259 is apparently the Zip Code for Mellon Bank??? Strange.

The top Pittsburgh zip code of any consequence... 15238 with 6,802 returns is the suburb of Fox Chapel.

How do I go about moving into 15259 . . . :lol:

I was actually thinking that zip was a slice of Squirrel Hill or Shadyside. I agree though a better measure would be percapita returns, but hey still something to brag about. Like any promoter, it is not the details but the tagline they listen to :P.

Archived