Frank Lloyd Wright house

mcashlv

I have seen no mention on any of these forums about the Frank Lloyd Wright designed house located off of N. Main St. With all the discussions about architecture and development I'm surprised no one has brought this up. To have a genuine Wright house in any city is usually considered a real treasure and generates a lot of comment. He is considered to be one of the greatest architects in history.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a gem and Greenville is very lucky to have it. Not many cities can claim a Frank Lloyd Wright house. It's still owned privately and the people that own it still live there, so it doesn't get a lot of public attention. I've got pics somewhere. I'll find and post.

This is a gem and Greenville is very lucky to have it. Not many cities can claim a Frank Lloyd Wright house. It's still owned privately and the people that own it still live there, so it doesn't get a lot of public attention. I've got pics somewhere. I'll find and post.

Greetings. Haven't posted in quite a while.

Several years ago a wealthy guy from Hilton Head reportedly bought Broad Margin and was going to donate it to Clemson's college of architecture. Did that deal not actually happen?

Archived