Adesso

krazeeboi

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rode down that area this weekend. I was suprise how the developer wasn't wasting any time to begin. I have one question. Is this the project that we were told to keep an eye on south of main.You know the one everybody was hoping would be a residential tower????

Yeah, it seems to be upscale, yet conservative. I think it's smart for the developers to play it safe, being that this is a first of a kind.

This thing really moved along fast though. It was first announced on Feb. 16, and they broke ground on May 30. It would be nice if everything in Columbia moved that fast.

• 3 weeks later...

I want the next condo project planned for Columbia to look like 1101 K Street in Washington, DC:

1101kst.jpg

Now, THAT'S a cutting-edge design. From what EM tells us, the Kline project will certainly gives us something to be giddy about.

EM better be careful about getting our hopes up. You know how urban geeks get when they're disappointed about something.

I hear ya, Krazee. I've got my $5 in lottery tickets for tonight, although a $20 million jackpot wouldn't build anything too spectacular. I do really like the renderings for Adesso and Lofts at Printers Square. I'm ready to see what they look like when completed.

• 2 weeks later...

Its weird to not have Addams there anymore. I am amazed by how much the city, specifically the area around USC has changed in the past year. Five Points, Sumter, Pickens, Main and even Assembly streets in the USC vicinity hardly look the same. Its exciting times to be in Columbia :)

OK, I'm not sure how they got my name and address (I promise you I don't), but Holder Properties, the company that's developing Adesso, sent me an invitation in the mail for the launching of Adesso on Thursday, July 20 from 7-9pm in the lobby of Meridian. There will be heavy hors d'ourves, a full bar, and live jazz. They will have a model in place. I know I won't be able to make that (or afford one of the units), but it's cool I got an invite.

OK, I'm not sure how they got my name and address (I promise you I don't), but Holder Properties, the company that's developing Adesso, sent me an invitation in the mail for the launching of Adesso on Thursday, July 20 from 7-9pm in the lobby of Meridian. There will be heavy hors d'ourves, a full bar, and live jazz. They will have a model in place. I know I won't be able to make that (or afford one of the units), but it's cool I got an invite.

I'm glad to see that at least one of us on here is on the "A-list" in order to keep the rest of us informed! The only lists I'm on are the ones where they ask for money.

:P

Archived