Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krazeeboi

Adesso

sorry to correct matt and the captain but its called The Heritage, I have been laughing everytime you guys say the HERMITage :P

Are we talking about Adesso or the horizon block? This looks to be the horizon block to me! Either way, both buildings looked topped out when I drove by this weekend.

The Horizon parking garage is behind Adesso, to the left in this picture. Adesso is blocking the Horizon research building that's topped out.

The facade on Adesso is really taking shape. It will be a great addition to that part of Columbia. "South" Main, along with Assembly and Sumter, is really shaping up to be quite a distinct area. It is much different than Main north of the State House and not part of the Vista or Five Points, either. I hope some cool shops/restaurants open in Adesso's retail spaces.

That's going to be a sharp building. It has a great presence from all angles :) Thanks for the update Krazee!

They should include a convenience store in their retail mix, since they tore the old one down to build this thing.