Adesso

krazeeboi

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I bet they are desperate. I hear they are 10-15% sold which is really bad. Shoot, the Gates at WB are at 75%, which surprised me. I think they'd be better of renting the units as apartments.

The condo market will be interesting to watch. I've heard lenders are requiring 50% pre-sold like the did in the late nineties, early naughts (what the heck do we call that) which killed a number of projects back then, notably the tower on the Cayceland side of the Blossom Street Bridge.

Holder doesn't seem to be too concerned about the slow sales, with Assembly Station going full steam ahead and construction about to start on the TMG. I think they know the units will sell when the economy improves. It isn't just at Adesso that real estate sales are slow and at least median home prices are still growing in Columbia. Imagine how the market is in most of Florida. Ugh!

Edit: sorry about the poor punctuation and run-on sentences originally; it was late when I made the original post, lol.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived