Opelika recognized in industrial magazine

ATLman1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey -- thanx for sharing this interesting article. One would hope that information like this -- from an independent, objective source -- would put to rest once and for all the out-dated (if not ridiculous) notion that some still cling to that Columbus/Auburn/Opelika are not really connected and should not be considered as a interconnected. But I guess that some folks just insist on ignoring facts. So I am sure that we will continue to hear from those who will maintain that Lee County is REALLY "closer" to Montgomery or B'ham or any other city than it is to Columbus. HA!

I totally agree Gah! Thats the reason I posted the article so people can see for themselves! Keep on posting!

• 2 weeks later...

ATLman, you know that posting articles of this sort is not allowed. Please take them down and post links to them, or give a summary of the information.

Sorry :blink: ! I was just getting the most important things from the article.

Archived