East Bay

dgreco

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful... :)

these look like they were taken from right in front of my old apartment in Jamestown. I gladly paid a small fortune in rent for a shoebox-sized place, just to wake up to that view every morning. :)

Right near the Ferry Cafe? And I would also love to live right there and wake up to that every morning.

I was a couple doors down from there... The little yellow building on the other side of the Bay View condos.

It was a great place to live. Million-dollar views, walking distance to everything, Jamestown's Fourth of July fireworks and summer concert series literally right across the street. I loved it.

Does Jamestown have a market to buy groceries at? I've never seen one, and that would be annoying to drive over a bridge to go food shopping.

I don't live in Jamestown but the only one I know of is Mc Quade Supermarket in Jamestown, but if you don't want to pay the toll, I think the next closest one is in Wakefield.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple of pics I took this morning outside my office here in Newport. I've got to admit I do a spectacular view here :) These shots are from the Naval Hospital Grounds. Pics are HUGE as I wanted everyone to get a sense of the view:

The Newport Bridge:

img02713va.jpg

The Officer's Club in the foreground with the War College in the background:

img02735yg.jpg

Garris...thinking about changing hospitals? :silly:

Here are a couple of pics I took this morning outside my office here in Newport. I've got to admit I do a spectacular view here :) These shots are from the Naval Hospital Grounds. Pics are HUGE as I wanted everyone to get a sense of the view:

The Newport Bridge:

img02713va.jpg

The Officer's Club in the foreground with the War College in the background:

img02735yg.jpg

Garris...thinking about changing hospitals? :silly:

definately a nice view from work. well enjoyed.

• 1 month later...

coyotes tend to be a problem in a lot of these areas. they're a big problem in my hometown. my mother's always worrying about her cats. foxes seem to be making a comeback now too.

one of the problems is as a lot of these wooded areas get developed, these animals are forced out of their habitats and "invade" our areas.

coyotes tend to be a problem in a lot of these areas. they're a big problem in my hometown. my mother's always worrying about her cats. foxes seem to be making a comeback now too.

one of the problems is as a lot of these wooded areas get developed, these animals are forced out of their habitats and "invade" our areas.

I have seen Coyotes on Blackstone Blvd. on more than one occasion and also saw one strolling through the Oak hill neighborhood last Friday. I assume there is a small population of them using the Butler campus undeveloped area as a home.

• 1 year later...

Archived