Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoogit

I'm going to Hell

17 posts in this topic

I always thought Hell was a fun little town to visit, I've always wanted to go on Haloween.

I went to this with my girlfriend and some of her friends. I was amazed at how many people showed up. Not surprisingly many of them were bikers. Here are the pictures I took:

100_1976.jpg

100_1977.jpg

Christian preacher, everyone was yeling and throwing stuff at him:

100_1978.jpg

100_1979.jpg

100_1980.jpg

100_1981.jpg

100_1982.jpg

100_1983.jpg

100_1984.jpg

100_1985.jpg

100_1986.jpg

100_1987.jpg

These people showed up infront of the Christian preacher:

100_1988.jpg

100_1990.jpg

Eventually about 5 black Christian preachers came and were really getting it from the crowd.

100_1991.jpg

Some more...

These next two are the view of the lake behind the Hell buildings

100_1992.jpg

100_1993.jpg

100_1994.jpg

100_1995.jpg

100_1996.jpg

100_1997.jpg

100_1998.jpg

100_1999.jpg

100_2000.jpg

It seemed like 95% of the people there were walking around with beers. So with that comes drunks like these trying to fight eachother.

100_2001.jpg

100_2002.jpg

The whole time this guy was preaching the guy in the black shirt was getting all in his face and yelling at him. The group eventually walked away probably in fear of their safety.

100_2003.jpg

100_2004.jpg

100_2005.jpg

100_2006.jpg

Nice parking!

100_2007.jpg

...on second thought, it looks kind of gimicky :(

Gimicky? Have you ever been to Irish Hills with their fake growling dinosaurs or "the Mystery Spot" with its floating chair? Now that's gimicky?

It's all gimicky (silly) if you ask me. I don't know which is funnier, the Christian protestors or the Atheists? Don't those Atheists know that there is no Hell, Satan or 666 if there is no God? :rofl: You drop one, you drop the whole shebbang. They need to go back to Atheist school.

Thank God the Atheists weren't there all that long and weren't saying anything at all. I came very close to going over there and throwing their banner on the ground and teaching them a lesson.

Thank God the Atheists weren't there all that long and weren't saying anything at all. I came very close to going over there and throwing their banner on the ground and teaching them a lesson.

teaching them a lesson about what?????? the christians can preach but they cant, at least your open minded. <_<

I was just joking about that. But the atheists definately should of said something instead of just standing there with their banner.

I don't see why people should be protesting the religious groups. The gathering in Hell was for everybody. What if Satanists were there for the same reason? I'd be curious to see who would protest them.

I don't see why people should be protesting the religious groups. The gathering in Hell was for everybody. What if Satanists were there for the same reason? I'd be curious to see who would protest them.

The Christians don't need to come and protest at every event like this, thats whats ridiculous. I'm glad people came to counter protest them, you never see people protest at a church event because even devil worshippers and atheists don't have that much disrespect.

That's my point too. Who cares if they're there. I agree with most things that they say and preach, but I wouldn't have been bothered by them if I went...which I was planning to do before I realized I had class in the evening. :(

ive always wondered what Hell was like.

Looks like your typical redneck event; something that doesn't interest me, personally, but to each his own. Hey, anything to help these smalls towns is great, though, if even overly-publicized and hyped to no end.

^ I was gonna say, damn...there's a lot of rednecks there. It would have been hell for me being around all those weird people. I have a feeling the aethiests only showed up because the Christian preachers were there. And although I am a Christian, I can't stand those obnoxious loud preachers

... It would have been hell for me ...

Um, it was Hell for everyone!

[used to do One Heluva Ride, and tell fellow cyclists, "you're on the road to Hell."]

It would be cool to go to Hell this time of year to see what it's like all frozen over n'stuff. By the way, are people from Hell called Hellians? Imagine going to visit a cousin or a friend in Hell. When you get back, you'd have returned from Hell.