Northern Essex Community College?

M. Brown

Kinda off subject but since you guyz are from New England, what do you think about Northern Essex. Is it a good school to go to for a Com. College. And then either transfer to UMASS Lowell or Northeastern? My HS graduation is coming fast and I havent even applied yet. I havent even taken my SATs. But anyway what are your thoughts on this school.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard of it, but beyond that know nothing.

What is your interest in UMASS Lowell? I know UNH is a good school, and you'd probably be better off with tuition there than at UMASS.

Northeastern of course is a great school, and in the city, so the interest there is obvious.

Electical Engineering. Im hoping to get started at Northern Essex cuz I know for sure that there is a tranfer program from Northern Essex to any mass colleges. Id rather go to Northeastern (PARTY ;) ) The reason why I dont want to go to UNH duram is cuz Umass Lowell is closer to me than UNH duram. I live about 45 mins from duram and about 15 - 20 min from lowell. and plus NH has the highest instate tuition of anyother State University in the US. its like 6gs at UNH and about 8gs for OUT OF STATE at umass Lowell. My dad said he could hook me up with a job at his work at BAE systems when im going to school.

Archived