Riley or Baxley

kayman

Who you think would better improve the state?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who you think is more progressive for the state?

• Bob Riley
    • Lucy Baxley

Who do you think would help progress Alabama more?

Personally, I'm leaning towards Riley because he had the guts to propose that $1.2 billion tax reform, but I would like to see the state with an ELECTED female governor.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I don't know enough about Baxley yet to decide.

Exactly the reason I am leaning more towards Riley in the general election. Baxley has said that she will put more money in the classroom and that she will remember where she came from, but isn't that what all the democratic candidates say? Baxley really needs to find some issues to challenge Riley with and then pounce on them, or Riley will win a landslide vote in November.

I like what Riley has done for the state, and he seems like an honest leader. I don't know what exactly Riley has planned if he gets reelected, but he should also try and make a few promises, and one of those that both candidates should promise is to reform ALDOT completely.

Exactly the reason I am leaning more towards Riley in the general election. Baxley has said that she will put more money in the classroom and that she will remember where she came from, but isn't that what all the democratic candidates say? Baxley really needs to find some issues to challenge Riley with and then pounce on them, or Riley will win a landslide vote in November.

I like what Riley has done for the state, and he seems like an honest leader. I don't know what exactly Riley has planned if he gets reelected, but he should also try and make a few promises, and one of those that both candidates should promise is to reform ALDOT completely.

Riley claim to have said he was going to do that back in 2004, but dropped the ball on the legislation that would have created a ALDOT Commission. He better do it this time or I will not vote for him.

Archived