Riverfront Property Proposal(s)?

tony speller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per Wood TV 8 news report the other evening. They (Fraust & Co.) are still wrapping up a proposal to submit on or by May 19th to the City of Grand Rapids. The City stated there would be around a half dozen proposals. I don't think we heard the last from the "RiverGrand" group in my opinion. I will be interested to see what their's and other developer's proposals are. Only a week away now :yahoo:

wait rivergrand is still an idea, it hasn't fully gone away?

I think that's a good, it just seemed like such a let down, when the media, (and us) hyped it out of control, and then a bubble burst. I'm hopeful to see whatever might go in at that city owned property. I'd be happy to see Faust n Co, pull something off. I'm tired of smoke and mirrors.

I was browsing for RiverGrand stuff and found this site, but the pictures in the forum for it have stopped working. Would anyone be willing to re-post them if you have them on hand?

Thanks

tony speller, you'll have to figure out a way to contact the individual people who posted the images. A blanket request most often goes unanswered.

You're using the FireFox webpage viewer I bet. While in the program viewing a webpage, simply press the Control plus Shift plus Delete button and that should clear things up. If that dosen't work, log out of the website and log back in. But be careful as this will also erase your saved passwords and usernames!

Don't shoot the messenger, but it sounds like we might get an update from Faust & Co. next week on this, prior to the May 19th due date (?).

You better secure your financing for that Crack Factory soon. <_< When's the build date?

I can't believe it's only 2 days away. I remember back when we first heard about the RFPs being due on May 19th that it's seemed like an eternity away.

I really do hope this pans out. Even if it's not to the Gehaesque scale of billions of dollars and 10k jobs, that city, its citizens and its vistors would stand to benefit greatly by having the land redeveloped into a people attractor.

Chopper 8! Proud to bring you the news that really isn't there.

:rofl:

So since the deadline is a Friday, when do you think we'll get to see the proposal(s)? Saturday's press? Channel 8? Here? If there are the 5 or 6 that I've heard that will be submitted, I'll be eager to see everyone's vision!

:rofl:

So since the deadline is a Friday, when do you think we'll get to see the proposal(s)? Saturday's press? Channel 8? Here? If there are the 5 or 6 that I've heard that will be submitted, I'll be eager to see everyone's vision!

There will be multiple proposals.

Some will include more than just the city property, some won't.

Whether "Faust & Co" will be one of them is still to be determined...

Should be fun to watch all the fireworks, both on this site and care of the Geha.

Archived