Riverfront Property Proposal(s)?

tony speller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone else see this? Also if Mayor Hartwell met with some executives from Vivendi Universal, why wouldn't he give them a call with Jennifer Granholm and give them so many tax breaks they come and develop the property with locals. I think the city shouldn't give up on courting Universal, if they were interested once maybe with some good old tax breaks we could get 10,000 new jobs.

just my two cents..

pretty funny BUT.... if you think about it, everything a rational person does in business has a motive.

What is your motive for turning in a half assed POS like he did?? (and think it'd get him past the first hurdle).

Either he is irrational, or he felt inclined to go the whole course and hand something in he knows will get turned down. (vs just throwing in the towel) If it is the latter.... whats the motive?

In my view (putting on my 25 years of desktop publishing and document creation hat): the average person, high-rolling business dude or not, has no understanding of what makes a proposal look professional. (With any word processing program, any chimp or polydactyl kittycat can add rules, borders, folios, graphics, and other devices.)

We're going to take a breather from this topic for a while. I'll reopen it if 100 orcs come charging into my inbox, or anything noteworthy comes up.

If someone wants to come up with some ideas for the riverfront property (sans Faust), go ahead and open a new topic.

Archived