Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

memphis born

new to the board

8 posts in this topic

I really like the topics you guys post on this board. The development of downtown greatly interest me and I like the insight given on this board. I'm new to the board and would like to post my ideas and views on Memphis growth and development. I have some ideas I will post in the future, especially on Sears Crosstown and Downtown Memphis.

I really like the topics you guys post on this board. The development of downtown greatly interest me and I like the insight given on this board. I'm new to the board and would like to post my ideas and views on Memphis growth and development. I have some ideas I will post in the future, especially on Sears Crosstown and Downtown Memphis.

Welcome. Hope ya don't disappear like alot of our newbies. What part of town are you from if you don't mind me asking.

I grew up in south memphis, but have lived in Uof M area, Whitehaven, eastmemphis and back to South Memphis area currently with an eye on downtown/Midtown

Welcome to the board.

Make sure and take lots of pictures and post them!

welcome to the greatest board... in the world

No doubt! And to all the guests I've seen the past few weeks, sign up and join! We can use more forumers to post news on our rapidly changing city. Hopefully we have people from the Memphis government reading cause I doubt they read the comments and suggestions people email them. Pretty hard to get updates on projects going on around town.

Welcome to the board memphis_born! I think you should really enjoy it here.