new to the board

memphis born

I really like the topics you guys post on this board. The development of downtown greatly interest me and I like the insight given on this board. I'm new to the board and would like to post my ideas and views on Memphis growth and development. I have some ideas I will post in the future, especially on Sears Crosstown and Downtown Memphis.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the topics you guys post on this board. The development of downtown greatly interest me and I like the insight given on this board. I'm new to the board and would like to post my ideas and views on Memphis growth and development. I have some ideas I will post in the future, especially on Sears Crosstown and Downtown Memphis.

Welcome. Hope ya don't disappear like alot of our newbies. What part of town are you from if you don't mind me asking.

welcome to the greatest board... in the world

No doubt! And to all the guests I've seen the past few weeks, sign up and join! We can use more forumers to post news on our rapidly changing city. Hopefully we have people from the Memphis government reading cause I doubt they read the comments and suggestions people email them. Pretty hard to get updates on projects going on around town.

Archived