Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZachariahDaMan

Class of 2006

11 posts in this topic

Did anyone else graduate this year? I just got back from graduation and am very happy to be out of high school. Now I can get started on my criminal justice degree and become a cop. Yesterday I received a cell phone from my parents and today I got a digital camera from my grandparents :)

Did anyone else graduate this year? I just got back from graduation and am very happy to be out of high school. Now I can get started on my criminal justice degree and become a cop. Yesterday I received a cell phone from my parents and today I got a digital camera from my grandparents :)

Hey Zachariah, congrats on graduating, dude. :) That's an awesome feeling. I've been out for nearing 10 years now, and let me tell you dude... the real world comes at you fast and strong. Get that degree and work your way up the food chain, man.

Oh, and congrats on the camera. Now get to posting some photos!

Congrats Zach,

A lot is about to change in your life for the better. New places, new people...it's such a great experience!

I graduated this year also, its really not the big deal everyone always made it out to be. So what I'm done with school, now I have to get a full time job <_< .

Yeah I just graduated too (technically 2005 cause it was the end of December). I like the real world though, having a job and being on my own. The best part is being single and having your own place. :alc:

Congrats, Zach!

I'll be in the class of '07.

One year left until college..........

Congrats Man!

I also graduated on thursday. Saturday night was the party, which was great. I am going for my film and cognitive sciences degree! :ph34r:

'08 here, but congrats to all my people of the 2006 class.

congrats Zach, ill be there in a few years

Hey, grats on the graduation. I remember mine...I graduated in '04. It was pretty nice, and going to college is even better.

As we used to say, "Ur a whore if ur not 2004!" ;)

Congrats Zach and to all who graduated! Enjoy your youth as much as you can! I remember how it was... feelings of freedom and optimism right after the ceremony. I felt that way too after college. My 10 year reunion is next June... oh how time flies! Good luck to you all!

:cry: Now I hear that song, "Graduation (Friends Forever)"... was just in time for my college graduation.