Class of 2006

ZachariahDaMan

Did anyone else graduate this year? I just got back from graduation and am very happy to be out of high school. Now I can get started on my criminal justice degree and become a cop. Yesterday I received a cell phone from my parents and today I got a digital camera from my grandparents :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else graduate this year? I just got back from graduation and am very happy to be out of high school. Now I can get started on my criminal justice degree and become a cop. Yesterday I received a cell phone from my parents and today I got a digital camera from my grandparents :)

Hey Zachariah, congrats on graduating, dude. :) That's an awesome feeling. I've been out for nearing 10 years now, and let me tell you dude... the real world comes at you fast and strong. Get that degree and work your way up the food chain, man.

Oh, and congrats on the camera. Now get to posting some photos!

Congrats Zach and to all who graduated! Enjoy your youth as much as you can! I remember how it was... feelings of freedom and optimism right after the ceremony. I felt that way too after college. My 10 year reunion is next June... oh how time flies! Good luck to you all!

:cry: Now I hear that song, "Graduation (Friends Forever)"... was just in time for my college graduation.

Archived