Thank You, Philly

statedude3

I spent last week at a conference of social workers and non-profit entrepreneurs in Philadelphia. The city, it's people and the culture was all phenominal. From a Detroiter, who knows the art of a good coney dog, I can honestly say that the philly cheese steak (the original) beats a coney any day of the week.

I will post some pictures this afternoon, but I just wanted to send my thanks and best wishes. :thumbsup:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the kind words on the Commonwealth's largest city! I was hoping some Philadelphians would jump on this first, but glad to see all the hard work they've done in the SE hasn't gone unnoticed! Thanks again!

Thanks. I'm not originally from Philly (from Pittsburgh actually) but I'm sure many Philadelphians would be appreciative of the above remarks. Urbanplanet actually has very few Philadelphians posting. I imagine that its because most Philly people post on Phillyblog.com (a pretty comprehensive forum similar to this one but devoted solely to Philly).

Archived