Tower proposal for midtown Phoenix

MJLO

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now I'm having trouble finding renderings. I can tell you this about Sky Pheonix, Twin 37 story towers along central. I have to imagine if these things come to fruition They will tower over other highrises in midtown. But I can't seem to find anything on them within the past few weeks. I'll keep looking. What do you guys think, will they get built?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Cielo towers to reach for sky at 36 stories

I found more info on this. I really gotta brush up on my research skills, it'd help me get rid of all the fluff I usually post.

Cielo Phoenix will jut up along Phoenix's skyline at Columbus Street and Central Avenue. The two towers planned for the site will be among of the city's tallest. Phoenix has already given the developers the nod to build that high. And the condo project's developers have already snagged a well-known buyer: Arizona Cardinals quarterback Matt Leinart.

Cielo's developers have a track record for building what they say they will. Los Angeles-based Milbank Real Estate and partner 4D Development are currently building a 45-story high-rise on the Las Vegas Strip. They held a pre-sales event for their Phoenix project on Thursday night.

Construction of the first tower of the 500-unit Cielo Phoenix project is expected to start next summer and be completed in late 2008, right before light rail is completed. The train line will run right in front of the condo towers.

Prices are supposed to range from $300,000 to $2 million. No word yet on how much Leinart's new home will cost.

Archived